Thursday, January 14, 2016

Who Am I

My name is Larell Mackey 


I am a Junior at the illustrious institution of South Carolina State University.
Studying Mass Communications: Broadcasting Major

I started dabbling in photography and videography a little my freshmen year and throughout the semester I became more involved.

I directed my first video my sophomore year.

I am a firm believer of investing in yourself. So the summer of my Junior year I bought my very own camera (t5i Canon). 

The name Infinite Desires comes from a quote I say everyday "I am INFINITE, I am ETERNAL, I am IMMORTAL, I am UNIVERSAL, and what I am is BEAUTIFUL"

Its self Motivation, when you take a picture you can be whatever you DESIRE and have INFINITE possibilities. 

I've also created my Photography portfolio website.


No comments:

Post a Comment